Choose Focus On Studio for you Passport and Visa images: We offer Quality, Convenience and Peace of Mind
Please Request An Appt, call 317-522-0366 or email contact@FocusOnStudio.com to setup an appointment. Same day appointments are often available.
$35 Canada / $30 All other countries / $10 discount for any additional person in the session
-Get a perfect photo the first time and save yourself hassle
-Successfully taken photos for over 20 different countries
-Never had a rejection due to quality or not meeting guidelines. If photo gets rejected, we will redo it at no charge.
-Photos printed on-site (up to 3 copies) and provide digitals by email at no additional fee
-Commercial photo studio with professional equipment and knowledge of photography
-You do not pay until you have the photos in hand and are satisfied with the results
-We are able to get quality photos of young children
Canada - requires printing and additional information from the photographer
$35 1st person for Canada - $25 each additional person in the same session
- We know the requirements for Canadian Passport and Canadian Permanent Residency photos and have done over a hundred with no issues
- Passport Picture Requirements / Permanent Residency Picture Requirements
All other countries (US, EU, etc), ID Pictures
$30 1st person - $20 each additional person in the same session
These type of sessions are pretty quick. We put the images directly onto a 50" monitor so that you can immediately see your image. This allows you to get an image that you like and meets the requirements. Most clients are in and out within 15-20 minutes (additional time required for multiple persons).
- Arrive at studio photo ready or you can use one of our makeup stations to prep yourself (we do not provide makeup)
- Have a seat in front of the camera, the photographer will guide you into position to get a proper image
- You can see the image right away on a 50" monitor located in the studio. The photographer will work with you to get an image you approve.
- The image will be cropped, sized properly and then printed
- If you require additional file sizes for online submission please let us know and bring along the requirements. A common one is 1200x1200 for US Visa.
- We will place 2 or 3 images (depending on required final size) on a 4x6" sized digital file to print
- The pictures on the 4x6" will have lines to properly cut out your photos to the proper size. This allows for the proper size no matter the country.
- We can email you copies of your files so that you can have them to use and print as needed. No additonal charge for this.
Passport, ID or Visa images are pictures that are usually on a white or solid color background (per the country/organization requirements) with the subject facing directly forward and lit evenly. These pictures require no editing in regards to changing the way the subject appears. The pictures are formatted to meet the size and aspect requirements. In the final images we will also include your picture with a template showing that the size is correct.
Please Request An Appt, call 317-522-0366 or email contact@FocusOnStudio.com to setup an appointment.
If you are visiting an Embassy/Consulate
Call ahead to see if they have onsite visa/passport photography. There have been cases where clients have been *encouraged* to use the onsite services even though the photo they supplied met the requirements. When you call, you can ask if you should bring a photo with you. If the staff said to bring a photo with you, then we will be happy to assist you. If the staff recommends getting it done there, your best bet is just to do it there. If you are applying by mail/online, our photo will have no issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
My photo was rejected, will yours work?
- Many clients come to us after a rejection. The worst case was a gentleman from Canada and this was his 6th attempt to get a photo that passed. This was his last attempt though as he did not have any issues with the photo we provided. You can measure the photo dimensions and be as picky as you like. You do not have to pay until you are satisfied with the photo provided.
Can I get my photos on a USB drive as well?
- Emailing the files to you is free. It is free is you supply the drive. $10 additional if we supply the USB drive. The drives we supply are usually16GB USB drives.
The application requires a digital file, can you provide that?
- Yes, please provide the country or a link to the application so we can see the requirements. We understand pixel dimensions, DPI and file sizes so we can produce the file you need to meet the requirements.
Are you sure you can make a photo for the country I am visiting?
- Have not found one that was too difficult yet. The studio has all the necessary equipment to match any country's requirement. From a specific size to a certain background color. Give a call and let us know the country. We will research the requirements and can design the template prior to your arrival if we do not have one on file.