Choose Focus On for you Passport and Visa images: We offer Quality, Convenience and Peace of Mind
Please call 317-522-0366 or email contact@FocusOnStudio.com to setup an appointment. Same day appointments are usually available.
Don't let a simple thing like an incorrect picture cause you to waste time/money by getting rejected. We can properly follow the guidelines for any country and have successfully taken them for over 20 different countries. We have never had a rejection due to quality or not meeting guidelines. We will print them for you on-site (up to 3 copies) and also send you the digital at no additional fee.
Passport, ID or Visa images are pictures that are usually on a white or solid color background (per the country/organization requirements) with the subject facing directly forward and lit evenly. These pictures require no editing in regards to changing the way the subject appears. The pictures are cropped to meet the size and aspect requirements. In the final images we will also include your picture with a template showing that the size is correct.
Please call 317-522-0366 or email contact@FocusOnStudio.com to setup an appointment. Often we can get you in the same day, we do take walk-ins but are usually out on jobs, especially during the week.
Canada - requires printing and endorsement by the photographer
$40 1st person for Canada - $30 each additional person in the same session
- We know the requirements and use the passport form endorsement with birthdate so you won't have any issues
- You must bring ID along for each person
- Passport Picture Requirements / Permanent Residency Picture Requirements
All other countries, ID Pictures
$30 1st person - $20 each additional person in the same session
These type of sessions are pretty quick. We put the images directly onto a 50" monitor so that you can immediately see your image. This allows you to get an image that you like and meets the requirements. Most clients are in and out within 20-30 minutes (additional time required for multiple persons).
- Arrive at studio photo ready or you can use one of our makeup stations to prep yourself (we do not provide makeup)
- Have a seat in front of the camera, the photographer will guide your position to get a proper image
- You can see the image right away on a 50" monitor located in the studio. The photographer will work with you to get an image you approve.
- The image will be cropped, sized properly and then printed
- Canada images must be printed and endorsed by the photographer. Please bring ID with you for this purpose.
- If you require additional file sizes for online submission please let us know. A common one is 1200x1200 for US Visa.
- We will place 2 or 3 images (depending on required final size) on a 4x6" sized digital file to print
- The pictures on the 4x6" will have lines to properly cut out your photos to the proper size. This allows for the proper size no matter the country.
- Getting 2x2" passport" sized prints from a vending machine usually costs $10 per print and is only good for US. Cutting out saves money.
- We will email you copies of your files so that you can have them to use and print as needed.
- We can also send this file to print for you at a local store like Meijer Print center and you can get them on your way home.
- You would be required to pay to pick up the prints with this option, usually less that $0.40 per print.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get my photos on a USB drive as well?
- Yes, the cost is an additional $5 for the USB drive . I generally use 16GB USB drives.
The application requires a digital file, can you provide that?
- Yes, please provide the country or a link to the application so I can see the requirements. I understand pixel sizes, DPI and file sizes so I can produce the file you need.
Are you sure you can make a photo for the country I am visiting?
- The studio has all the necessary equipment to match any country's requirement. From a specific size to a certain background color. Give me a call and let me know the country. I will research the requirements and can design the template prior to your arrival if I do not have one on file.